Construction Government Contracting | Virtual Conference & Expo
Welcome to our Virtual Conference & Expo Construction Government Contracting!This event may be recordedThis event may be livestreamedThis informative and interactive event is designed to maximize your potential in pursuing government contracts as a prime or subcontractor.
Tentative agenda (subject to change)
8:00 am – 8:15 am Access Virtual Conference
8:15 am – 8:30 am Welcome Remarks
8:30 am – 10:30 am Presentations: Government Organizations
10:30 am – 11:00 am Panel Introductions: Government Prime Vendors
11:00 am – 11:30 am Breakout Rooms "Meet the Primes"
11:30 am – 12:30 pm Networking & Expo
What to expect?
- Presentations from government representatives
- Presentations from General Contractors "Primes"
- Network with peers
- Participate in the virtual expo
In the virtual expo, you can host your exhibitor table. Requirements to become an exhibitor
- Minimum of two representatives
- Minimum of two promotional materials available (documents, flyers, presentation, etc.)
- Business logo
If you meet the minimum requirements, you can select yes to reserve the exhibitor table in the registration form. Our staff will contact you with further instructions. The last date to secure the exhibitor's table is Friday, May 1st. Availability is limited*
***IN ORDER TO REQUEST AN EXHIBITOR TABLE, YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- I agree that Zoom may share my contact information with the Host to contact me for news, events and for other marketing purposes.
For more information, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at 951-222-8887 or [email protected]